Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We've had a very busy day!

First of all, Heather and I went to the state capitol for virtual education day to push our senators to vote to keep public virtual education. It was a long morning, driving in with rush hour traffic and searching for parking. We got t-shirts and waited in line to meet our senator, but after waiting in lines for almost an hour, we decided just to move on to our next activity, which was gathering for a rally and getting a group picture taken. Heather met a couple of sisters and they were inseparable for most of the day. We finished up at the capitol and went to the Varsity for lunch with Heather's new friends. After that, Heather and I went to a bike shop and I picked out my new bike! I've been outside ever since we got home riding my bike with the kids, with Summer on the back. When I told Summer I was finished with riding the bike, she screamed and cried, she wanted to stay out longer. I'm hoping that we'll all have fun this year riding bikes together!

No comments: